FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Goslar, Germany - December 06, 2009 - Andreas Sumerauer announces version 1.1 update for the entire Soundbytes VST plugin range.
The Update brings major improvements and stability to the VST synthesizers BagPipes,
HurdyGurdy and HurdyGurdyLE as well as to the VST effect plugins Sympathizer and
This update is free for all registered users of our plugins.
Demo versions of our Plugins can be downloaded from:
Screenshots of the plugins are available from
New features and improvements:
- New Value display allows to read and modify the exact parameter value for all knob and fader controls.
- New fine tune VST parameters allow exact retuning of all voices through VST automatisation. This works fine as well when standard low resolution midi controlers are used.
- Midi note range borders can conveniently be inserted from a midi keyboard. (not available for StringVerb)
- Numerous bug fixes increase the overall stability and usability of the plugins.
VST Instruments BagPipes, HurdyGurdy and HurdyGurdyLE
- The newly integrated midi monitor displays all incoming midi messages.
- Midi controler setup parameters are now stored independently from the patch data. Up to six midi configurations can be recalled.
- Stepper buttons change color when a note outside the recorded range is selected in the tuning and chanter range sections.
- Keyboard direction can be turned over in the HurdyGurdy instrument. This is very useful for those who play the traditional hurdy gurdy instrument where the keys play in reverse direction.
- The feature allows to play and practise traditional hurdy gurdy riffs and fingerings on a standard midi keyboard. (not available for BagPipes)
VST Effects Sympathizer and StringVerb
- Resonator engine has been thoroughly redesigned.
- Location of tuning table files is remembered to enable effortless loading and saving of pitch list descriptions.
- New fader grouping option copy has been added. (Sympathizer only)
- Numerous bug fixes increase the overall stability and usability of the Sympathizer and StringVerb effect plugins
All of our Plugins can be seamlessly integrated within all major VST host applications. Soundbytes plugins are currently only available for the windows platform.
Minimum Requiements: Windows XP and later, VST v2.4 or higher host software.
Soundbytes is a developer of sample libraries and music software with a strong focus on European traditional and historic instruments. Our aim is to provide convincingly sounding and and at the same time intuitively playable digital versions of historic and ethnic acoustic instruments.
Soundbytes is located in Goslar, Germany.
Additional information about Soundbytes can be found on the Internet at:
Tel.: +49 5321 43436